Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas 2014

It was the 8th of December and Christmas was approaching. Fast.

Christmas was something I always looked forward but no doubt every year, stressed me out.

I had planned everyone’s gifts out, except for Kristen, who’s gift I still didn’t know would be. I had gotten something small but meaningful for B-Dizzle. I had gotten some punny for Mr. Calvi (brownies with a hash tag on the container). I wanted to get Oscar something practical whilst still being a toy at the same time. I would get Lesty what she actually wanted. I would get Annemarie, my KK, a new fragrance as well as my grandmother. My dad would get something along the lines of what he asked for. My mum would get a gift that she completely forgot about and Ben well… I worked hard to find Ben things that he wanted not just for Christmas but his birthday too.


In the end though, it just doesn’t seem like this year was a good Christmas year. I feel like I’m the only one who’s actually excited. It saddens me that it isn’t like what it used to be where we would all go to my grandmother’s place on my dad’s side and have a good time with the entire family. Now it seems it’ll never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment