Thursday 4 December 2014

It's my blog and I'll rant if I want to.

Lately things have been getting more and more stressful, for a number of things in my life. It gets hard but I still get through it. And you know how I get through it, by fucking ranting. I choose not to do it verbally because I'm not a complete bitch, but if I want to write down my feelings into my blog because it's less hurtful than yelling at people for no reason, then I'm going to do it. This is how I express myself and you choose to continue to read this, full knowing I'm just ranting about ranting. I'm not going to go all 2007 Britany Spears on you but I think I'm entitled to a little bitch fest every now and then.

In saying that things have been really busy lately but I'm going to try and post as much as I can. I'll also be changing up the blog a little so it isn't so much a blog from when I was 13 to a more modern version of me.

Post soon,
Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment