Tuesday 27 January 2015

Bellabox!

My new Bellabox has arrived today and I'm so happy with it. Here is a photo from my instagram:

I was a little bit disappointed when I saw two sachets but one was a 60ml sachets so I was pretty happy.

Things I got in the box:

- 3 cardboard cards, one telling me about the pouch that I got. Another was a special bellabox offer for the Wen Deluxe Pack. The last one is the little card that tells you whats inside the box and what the retail prices are, etc.

- A sample size of the Chinta Sland, Body and Sun Oil, SPF 4 in coconut and lime.
I must say this is a fantastic sample size and its perfect for travelling, say maybe going up to the Gold Coast. I was a little, I guess weirded out by the SPF 4, like wtf is SPF 4? Although it is a hydrating spray which I love because mum initially thought it was a tanning spray.

- The next thing is a sample size of the Brauer Calm everyday stress homeopathic medicine. I must say again, great sample size and I was really happy to see a medicine in here. Plus I am a walking disaster for stress and anxiety, so to see something like this made me really happy.

- Next up is my favourite of the bunch! Its the Laqa and Co Lip Lube (full size), mine was in the shade Beezlebub, it wasn't the shade that I wanted from Bellaboxes instagram which was Menatour but I have to say this was a really good second best. After looking at all the shades I decided that I liked this one second best and its a really great summer shade.

- The next item isn't per say a beauty product but I am loving it, its the bellabox exclusive pouch, bag thing. I've seen numerous photos of what people use it for but I haven't decided yet, maybe manicure set of my own.

- The last one is a sachet but quite a big generously sized one. Its the Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner. It's 60mls and advertised as a 5-1 hair product. Meaning it takes place of Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, De-Tangler and Leave-in conditioner. I didn't even know people used 5 products, I only use two so I was a little baffled when I saw that but still I look forward to using it.

- The bonus product was a 1.5ml sample of Garnier's Moisture Match for dry to very dry skin. I can't wait to try this as the skin around my nose has been quite dry and my other moisturises haven't been up for the challenge.

Products I'm happy with:
6/6

No comments:

Post a Comment