Monday 19 January 2015

Social Media Stalkers

With a little help from Bliss Be My Name aka my mother dearest, I now have social media links at the top of the side bar. These include my personal pages to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.

If you wish to see anymore social quick links that I don't have listed such as google +, etsy, vine or myspace then I shall seek more links for you guys. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have a LinkedIn account or Flickr. Sorry to inconvenience you if you are only on those websites.

So what do you guys think of the new links? Do you think they look cute? Do you think I should change them so they all match to the water colours? Unfortunately the artist who made the little shop icons didn't have any other social media icons that I wanted so I hunted for some other cute ones. I wanted to keep both but maybe it looks too messy?
Let me know what you guys think in the comments down below, should I change it so it matches or keep it the way it is? Do you like them at the top?

I'll talk to you guys later
Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment