Tuesday 27 January 2015

Why Watch Dogs made it to No. 1 in my top 10

Watch Dogs, for my is a little like GTA. I love the driving aspect and everything about the game. Getting the cops to chase you is fun too but it doesn't take as much as GTA.

Here's some things that made Watch Dogs, my number 1:
- The music they offer whilst driving. You can custom make your playlist and the offer quite a wide variety. Also you can hack into people's phones and steal their music. Which I think is pretty good.
- Storyline is great. I have elaborated on this a little more in the previous post.
- Graphics are amazing.
- Whilst some of the hacking stuff is completely unrealistic, its fun as shit
- Side missions are actually fun and I prefer them over the main ones
- Can play it on hours on end

Just a couple examples of why it made it onto my top 10

No comments:

Post a Comment